Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Choosing starting label

The only way to do it is to insert the necessary number of blank records
into the datasource to force the first record with data to be printed on the
first available label.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"RolandB" wrote in message
I can have a single address label printed from Word (manual address entry
or
select from Contacts) and be able to specify the 'starting' row and
column.
The nice thing of this feature is that I can use the same sheet over and
over
until all the labels are used up. I can start at the top or bottom also!
Does anyone know how to specify the starting point for a 'label' mailmerge
with multiple labels. I know I can edit my Excel database and put in
'blanks' to move down the page but would rather be able to say to start on
Row n and Column m and then have it continue for the rest of the sheet and
flow to R1 C1 if it flows over!