Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PinkKittyN

Default Can spellcheck be enabled in a form that users complete in Word?

Hey There, I have a document that can be added to the forms. We also were
having the problem with locked words not being spell checked, and that thing
the other poster gave was pretty confusing, if you would like the macro I
have, just let me know! because I don't think I can insert it here.

"ks@phi" wrote:

Managers like a form I created for HR but they want it to check for spelling
errors when individual employees complete them. Spellcheck works when the
protection is removed. I cannot enable spellcheck when the form is
protected. Is spellcheck not a working feature for text form fields?