Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do you "Create a Title Page" in word for Office 2007?

Virtually every book I have read has a title page. Just copy one. They don't
mean anything special, just a bog standard title page.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Mrs. Johnny Taylor" Mrs. Johnny wrote in
message ...
I am workong on a Capstone Exercise from Office 2007, on one of the
exercises , "Adding Style, one of the first thing that they ask for is to
"Create a Title_ Page_1 with these formats: 22-point size, Shadow font
effect, character spacing expanded, and so on, my thing is ,I don't know
what
they mead or how to create a "Title Page", can anyone help me with this.
Thank-you