Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Peter is offline

Default Help unable to open email envelope

hi all, help please if possible senario is as follows:-

We have a application that only works with Word 2002, however users (as they
do) require Ouitlook 2003 loaded from our SBS 2003. If I load Office XP SBS
except Word then Outlook 2003 (from SBS server) when I choose from file, send
to, mail reciprent I get the error Unable to load email envelope appear. I
have tried to uninstall Office but things get left behind so I cant do a
clean reinstall and I dont relish relaoding Windows XP Pro again and Office
again, so has anybody seen this message an have a fix. All service pacs are
up to date.

any help appreciated

Peter
--