Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help unable to open email envelope

In order to use Outlook as a mail client for Word, the versions must be the
same: Outlook 2002 with Word 2002, Outlook 2003 with Word 2003. From your
problem description, I suspect you already knew that.

"Peter" wrote in message
hi all, help please if possible senario is as follows:-

We have a application that only works with Word 2002, however users (as

they
do) require Ouitlook 2003 loaded from our SBS 2003. If I load Office XP

SBS
except Word then Outlook 2003 (from SBS server) when I choose from file,

send
to, mail reciprent I get the error Unable to load email envelope appear. I
have tried to uninstall Office but things get left behind so I cant do a
clean reinstall and I dont relish relaoding Windows XP Pro again and

Office
again, so has anybody seen this message an have a fix. All service pacs

are
up to date.

any help appreciated

Peter