Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Elisabeth[_2_] Elisabeth[_2_] is offline

Default I cant show text boundaries in a document

Fantastic thank you I can see this version of word being quite challenging at
first!

I may become a regular on this page.....

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Click the Office button and then click Word Options. In the Advanced
category, under "Show document content," check the "Show text boundaries"
option, and click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Elisabeth" wrote in message
I have just installed Word 2007 and am having meltdown at the differences!

one particular problem is that I cant make it show me text boundaries in a
document

Can anyone help? thanks