Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bones Bones is offline

Default Protect Document Problems Upon Opening Document

I have created a Word document with password protection enabled for
forms. When I open the file, the top toolbar area is showing with a
blank screen. A "Word" window opens on the blank screen with the
following:

The top portion of the window say "Microsoft Office Word with an "X"
closure mark on the right. The middle of the window is a typing area.
The bottom right has two boxes 1) OK and 2) Cancel

When I click "OK" or "Cancel", the file opens.

What is causing this window to open, and how can I get rid of this?

Bones