Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ninjaneer ninjaneer is offline

Default shortcut key for insert bookmark

Wow, that was very useful! Thank you very much!
Pieka

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The shortcut is CTRL+Shift+F5 - EditBookmark
If you use CTRL+ALT+ +(on the numeric keypad) and apply the resulting
square-ish cursor to a command you will be rewarded with the name of the
command and any shortcut key already assigned.

ninjaneer wrote:
Hi there
I use Word 2003 and know how to set up shortcut keys, but I can not
find the command for "insert bookmark" when I look for it in the
available commands when I try to set up the keyboard shortcut. Can
somebody please help me to set up the keyboard shortcut? I plan to
use ALT-B.

Thanks in advance!
Pieka