Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrea[_2_] Andrea[_2_] is offline

Default Accepting Reviewer Edits

OK, Thanks. I thought of that, but I hoped there might be a more direct way
of putting the second option at the top of the menu, making it the default
option.

Stefan Blom wrote:
You can add the Accept Change command to the Quick Access Toolbar:
Click Office button | Word Options. In the Customize category, select
"All Commands" for "Choose commands from." Locate Accept Change and
click the Add button. When you are done, click OK.

"Andrea" wrote in message
In Office 2007, when I accept a tracked change, the cursor is
automatically moved to the next tracked edit. I want to see what the
changed part of the document looks like BEFORE moving ahead. Is
there a way to change this default behavior? I realize that there's
a drop-down menu, but that's an extra step, with accept and move to
the next edit as the default. Thanks.