Yup, I can't work without NPC and text boundaries displayed. Without them,
you might as well be editing in Print Preview.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I have that turned on my system on purpose.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"kriton" wrote in message
IT'S GONE!
Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!!
I am very greatful! I tried and tried and nothing worked !
You are a star!!!
:-)

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try this, kriton:

http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"kriton" wrote in message
news Hi! My daughter played with my microsoft word today and now I can not
write a
letter because every time I write a sentence dots appear in between

my
words
in the middle and a paragraph sign at the end of my sentences. Please
help!
Thank You!