Darren

Default cumulative word count in footer

I agree on both counts but I have no choice it is a uni requirement. Text
boxes are the best I can do I think..

thanks for the reply

"Jezebel" wrote:

It's a silly request. Ignore it. And the suggestion to put each page in its
own section is fatuous. Show the total word count once, on the cover sheet
or at the end.

"Darren" wrote in message
The university I am at has this obsession with formatting. Anyway they
want a
cumulative word count in the footer of our essays but of course all text
in
the footer of a given document section is the same.

The lecturer suggests making every page a section before printing out
which
I think is messy. I have been printing every page sepately and editting
ther
footer .

Anyway does anyone know a way of doing this?

Thanks

Darren