Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default printer problems

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:56:02 -0800, "alan from down under" alan from
down wrote:

I am using xp pro and word 2003 .I am hooked to hewlett/packard deskjet 840 c
printer, and correct drivers are installed , I can print photos from my
documents????the printer is working fine,, but when using word document it
fails to print,, the printer functions but the paper is blank.. I have
bypassed the scanner,, and connections are ok ,,,can anyone help me i am
going nuts?????alan

In Word, go to Tools Options Print and make sure the box for
"Drawing objects" is checked.

If the pictures are inserted in-line with text, rather than floating,
then this setting has no effect on whether they're printed, so you
would have to look for some other cause.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman