Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Default Sequential Numbering in Document Template

Stephanie,

You will need to be more specific as to what you don't understand and where
you need additional help.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Stephanie O. wrote:
Hi Greg, thanks. I can understand most of it, and some of the
changes are easy to identify, however I don't recognize all the
changes I need to make to personalize this to my template. Any more
advice you could offer? Again Thank You.

"Greg" wrote:

Stephanie,

Fellow MVP Graham Mayor and I worked on this issue a while back and
Graham has the fruit of that labor posted on his site:

http://www.gmayor.com/automatic_numbering_documents.htm