Becky

Default Word 2003 Mail Merge (labels)

After hunting in the support.microsoft.xxxx pages, I failed to find my
problem. So I am coming here in great hopes that someone else has had this
problem and found the fix for it, or.....

I have several Excel documents that I am trying to convert into mailing
labels via Word2003. (It's *quite* different from Word 2000!). I did manage
to get the task done; however, I had to do one page at a time of the labels!
When I was choosing my document to merge with Word, I made sure that every
entry was checked. Then I matched the fields, and went on to finish the
document. It only made the first page of four pages of labels (30 to a
page). Then I had to go and do the whole process all over three more times,
UNCHECKING the first 30, then the first 60, etc.

I have looked at everything. I have swung a dead chicken around my head
while circling my computer. I have prayed. I have searched for the answer
and not found it yet.

Can anyone help out there?

It'd be appreciated more than you could possibly know.
Thanks!
Becky