Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Equation Editor Newline

To continue the next line in the equation editor, press Shift+Enter
instead of Enter.

If you forget and get kicked out of the editor, just press the
backspace key and then press Shift+Enter.

Another technique is to press Alt+= to make the new paragraph an
equation -- the line-to-line spacing will be different. Later you can
select the paragraph mark at the end of the first equation and press
Shift+Enter to change it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:56:00 -0800, Sean s Sean
wrote:

I am trying to put together a block of equations in Word 2k7. However, when
I press the enter key to start a new line in the editor, it sends me back to
the parent document and won't let me add a new line in the equation editor