Pilgrim

Default My Places = my mistake (2003 SP-1)

Well, Magoo you've done it again! Before realizing that I don't need
Microsoft's Add-in, "My Places", I went ahead and installed it. I had to
manually register the Places.dll file to get the "Set Places" item to appear
in the Tools menu. Well, after setting it all up and trying it out, the
Icons didn't change from large to small as they were supposed to do. THEN...
I saw that there was already an option to add/remove items to the My Places
column. Okay.... so I did what I thought was reasonable and unregistered the
Places.dll file and removed all the associated Add-in files.

The problem I now have is that in the Tools menu, the "Set Places" item is
still there and I don't know what else needs to be done to remove it. Have I
missed something that I should have done in addition to what I did? Is this
just a matter of doing something in the Registry??

Somebody want to bail me out of this one?