Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Numbered list in paragraph form and table

The quickest way is to simply format the text in tables in the desired font
and size (by selecting and applying the formatting directly).

An alternative approach is to create styles based on each of your heading
styles, which will then inherit the heading numbering.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ajw5850" wrote in message
I have a document that has a "normal" numbered list that I created using
Header 1, Header 2, etc... (as I was directed on this site
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html, via this
forum). Now I have a table in the same document and I want to continue the
numbering in it, but I need to use a different font for space reasons. How
do
I do that so I can continue the numbering from the paragraph section and
use
a different font?