Omar Menjivar

I should have been a bit more clear as to what i'm trying to do. My document
contains for example the "greaterthanequalto", "lessthanequalto" and the "mu"
symbols in Arial, Time New Roman or Helvitica font. I want to be able to
convert all these symbols to be Symbol font. In other words, i want all my
symbols in my document to be converted to the "Symbol Font" not the unicode
symbols. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Omar Menjivar wrote:
Hello all,

I've got a large document that has many symbols in different fonts. I
would like to convert all non-Symbol font character/symbols to the
Symbol font. Can anyone help?

Omar Menjivar

I'll have to assume that all of the symbols you need actually appear as
characters in the Symbol font (which is not really a very extensive
collection -- there are many more in the large Unicode fonts such as Arial
Unicode MS and Lucida Sans Unicode).

If you can locate what you need, then the article at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...aceSymbols.htm describes how to
make the changes.

--
Regards,