Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Using WORD on another computer

If you have Word on your desktop and it is a retail version, NOT an OEM
version that came installed on a new PC, you may install a second copy onto
a laptop for your own use PROVIDING that no one else uses the desktop
version whilst you are out and about using the laptop version.

If it is an OEM version purchased with a new computer, then it lives and
dies with the desktop computer.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Ed Mullikin" wrote in message
I am not a new user but do not know who else to ask; I have been using WORD
for roughly 18-20 years with the latest version 2007. I recently acquired
a laptop and would like to put WORD on it for when I travel or use it in
another location in my property. Do I need to buy a new WORD program or is
there another way of doing this?