Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
paul paul is offline

Default fixed fill-ins in word document

Hi,
Is there a way to have permanently fixed fill-ins in a lengthy document w/
numerous fill-ins.
The documents have been scanned. When I attempt to fill in the necessary
information the following tabs move.
Is there a process w/in Word that will permanently fix the fill-ins. Thus,
providing the ability to tab to each of the following fill-ins w/o moving the
entire document?
There is no database involved in the fill-in information. It is all type to
fill.
In most cases the fill-ins are not grouped as you would find in Excel. They
are spread thoughout the entire document specific to that particular
paragraph.
I hope that I have explained my problem with some degree of sense.