Default Why is there not a formatting code for a font change?

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...xtChanges.html for some
further information.

" wrote in message
Thank you for your help, but I don't understand "...unless the paragraph
mark at the end of the included paragraph is not included when the

autotext
entry is saved." The autotext I used was the closing information at the

end
of a letter. Sometimes it prints in the correct font and sometimes it
doesn't.
Another problem is that when I copied the date, inside address and

reference
line of a particular document and paste it to a brand new blank page, it
comes up in another font or all small caps. I just don't get it.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Word does not use codes so there are no codes to reveal. Word formats

with
styles. Autotext will format in the style it was created in unless the
paragraph mark at the end of the included paragraph (which contains the
formatting information) is not included when the autotext entry is

saved.

wrote:
Sometimes when I use autotext, it prints in a different font. I've
had the problem on many occasions. When I reveal codes, there is not
a code for a change in font.