Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I insert pronunciation marks in Word?

Depends what sort of pronunciation marks you want. If you just want vowels
with macrons and breves, look for them in the Latin Extended-A character
subset in the Symbol dialog. If you want an accent for the stressed
syllable, you can use the single prime mark (U2032 in the General
Punctuation character subset). If you're looking for IPA characters, look in
the IPA Extensions character subset; you may need to look at a larger font
(such as Arial Unicode MS) to find many of these.

http://word.mvps.org

"Drumstic" wrote in message
I am writing a story, and I am inserting a page with pronunciation for
different names. I have absolutely no idea how to insert pronunciation
marks
in Word. Any help would be greatly appreciated.