Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do i turn on the horizontal scroll bar in word 2007?

The horizontal scroll bar is displayed only when the document is wider than
the document window.

"ToonieFish" wrote in message
How do you turn on the horizontal scroll bar in Word 2007? When I go into
the
office button, click word options, then the advanced tab, then display
category, the box to turn on the scroll bar is already checked. I get our
of
word and went back in and no horizontal scroll bars.