Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
denise denise is offline

Default Combining Tables

I checked both tables and the "text wrapping" is turned off...

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You may want to make sure that, for both of the two tables, the "Text
wrapping" is set to "None" (on the Table tab of the Table Properties dialog
box) before copying and pasting.

To display the Table Properties dialog box: Right-click the table and then
click Table Properties from the context menu.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Denise" wrote in message
I have 2 separate tables, I need to copy and paste the first few rows of
one
table and paste them onto another, when I do this, Word still sees the
tables
as 2 separate tables and there is a dark line separating them...it doesn't
do
this all of the time...just enough to irritate me...can anyone help?