Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Asian Layout

The first page of the Windows XP Control Panel Regional & Language
Options Language tab has two check boxes, one to allow East Asian,
the other to allow complex scripts. Uncheck one or both. (Maybe you
have to restart to flush them from your system.) In Vista I suppose
you'd go all the way to "change keyboards" and individually delete all
the ones you don't want

On Sep 19, 7:11*am, NDNobbs wrote:
I have tried all of the suggestions for removing the Asian Layout from Word
2003, but nothing changes. No where can I find anything relating to Asian
language that I can change in the All ProgramsMicrosoft ToolsLanguage
Settings or through the Control PaneRegional & Language Options.

I'd appreciate any help you can possibly give me. Thanks!
--
NDNobbs