Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
km km is offline

Default Creating Labels with Mail Merge

I have "pen flicks" installed on my vista machine. I am not sure how that
got installed but it does not show anywhere on the computer to remove. How
can I delete the pen flicks?

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

It sounds as if you may have a Tablet PC or perhaps a Vista PC with a device
that has enabled tablet input, in which case see

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"KM" wrote in message
In Word 2007, how do you create a sheet of different mailing labels using
excel as the data source to merge.

I was able to create the labels and used the Replicate Option and clicked
on
UPDATE all labels - but it update the top and bottom row but skips the
middle
labels. Then it takes the second person and puts the second person first
on
the next page and repeats them again and so on...

I can do this very easily in Publisher - but I wanted to see if there was
the same options in Word.

Thanks