Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Creating Labels with Mail Merge

There's no particularly easy way to do that in Mail merge - if you need to
skip a certain number of labels on page 1, then carry on printing as normal,
it's probably simplest to copy your data source and pad it with non-empty
rows at the beginning.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"KM" wrote in message
Thanks for the help - I ran the msconfig and just turned off pen flicks
and
the labels updated fine. But is there a way to determine where they are
printed on the sheet? Publisher made this so easy compared to Word.

Thanks again

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

It sounds as if you may have a Tablet PC or perhaps a Vista PC with a
device
that has enabled tablet input, in which case see

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"KM" wrote in message
In Word 2007, how do you create a sheet of different mailing labels
using
excel as the data source to merge.

I was able to create the labels and used the Replicate Option and
clicked
on
UPDATE all labels - but it update the top and bottom row but skips the
middle
labels. Then it takes the second person and puts the second person
first
on
the next page and repeats them again and so on...

I can do this very easily in Publisher - but I wanted to see if there
was
the same options in Word.

Thanks