Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 Building Blocks Change defaults in Create New Building Block dialog box?

A very good request. Other than offer that you can access the dialog very
quickly with Alt+F3 (which you probably already know), the defaults are
fixed. I will try to get this added to the wish list for the next version
release (though that may already be too late).

Terry Farrell

"Thing One" wrote in message
Is there a way to change the defaults in the Create New Building Block
dialog box? I always want to save to Autotext, rather than the
default Quick Parts, and I always want to save to a different template
than Building Blocks.dotx. It would be great if I didn't have to
change those each time I input a new entry.

Thanks for any help!