Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to get rid of gray "border" marks at top/bottom of Word docs?

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

Note, however, that ordinarily these are not displayed in Print Preview and
do not print. If you are seeing them in Print Preview, then the solution in
this article may not work for you.

"Michelle" wrote in message
I'm seeing these gray "border" type marks at the top and bottom of every

word
page... they appear even in print-view and I don't want them there. I've
gone through the entire Word help database and haven't been able to find

any
answers. They look like formatting type of marks, 90 degree angles at the
very top and bottom of the text, beneath the headers and above the

footers.
How do I get rid of them?