Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Les Les is offline

Default Complex Form Layouts

We are beginning a process to switch some pre-printed forms from tractor-fed
to laser jet printing. These are legal forms (with all the curious fonts and
styles that inplies), duplex printed on both legal and letter sized paper.
Some are multi-paged, and some are even carbon copied.

I am sure that someone out there must use Word to create similar documents.
I am curious as to whether anyone can point me in the right direction to
build a process for myself.

Prime considerations for the project a
-use laserjet technology for printing
-securing the documents to prevent the end user from changing any formats or
wording
-merging the document with data from an external database after prompting
for key information (i.e. cust #)

Thanks in advance for your help,
--
Les Torchia-Wells