Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to change tick mark lables in z axis from values to texts?

You can add them manually using text boxes (omit the default scale labels).

"Flroa" wrote in message
I am drawing a column chart for the dynamic scales in a music piece. Data
value I key-in the spreedsheet refers to other customary names (texts).

For
example, 7 represents ff (fortissimo), 6 represents f (forte), 5 for mf
(mezzo forte), 4 for mp (mezzo piano), etc. I want to show these customary
names instead of showing values in the z axis. Could anybody teach me how

change these tick mark lables in z axis from values to texts?