Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PlayaRoundGolf PlayaRoundGolf is offline

Default Business Contacts Mail Merge

Using Word and Outlook 2003 with Business Contacts
Setting up my first mail merge.
Developed letter using Letter Wizard. Selected Recipients - Outlook, Chose
Business Contacts folder. The result dialogue box shows some fields (Company,
Phone, Icon, Blank field?, File As, Original Display Name, Keywords, and
Display Name), but doesn't include Business Address or Job Title that are
included in my letter. Where do I setup the fields to be made available for
the letter??? I tested merging the letter with some of my Contacts and it
works fine. Note: I have over 4,000 contacts in my Business Contacts folder
and moving them to my Contacts folder is out of the question since they would
be duplicated.

Help!!