Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DSUK

Default Printing Mail merge

Hi, I am trying to print a mail merge that contains an include graphic field
with an embedded mail merge code in, ths problem I am having is that the
print option to update fields is grayed out from the merge to printer button.

Does anyone have any idea how I could get the update fields option to become
available, it is only disabled for merge to printer, if I print a document
the option is available, I assume there is something set in the registry
somewhere but I don't know where to look.

Thanks
David