Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ms. OSC

Default When using Word merge, how do you stop overlap of pages?

We are merging and printing cards for memberships. It is not the full page
that reprints, just usually 1 or 2 of the cards per page. In merge records
we send each run From: 1-99. Then the next run will be 100-199 and so on. We
do this to stop the printer from jamming. Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

How are you specifying each group to be printed?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ms. OSC" Ms. wrote in message
When using Word merge, how do you stop overlap of pages? We are merging a
document with 800 pages. When printing a 100 at a time, the last page
will
always reprint in the next 100. We are definitely not reprinting the same
page. It seems the program does it by itself. Is there anyway to stop
this?