Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Oliver Oliver is offline

Default putting a pull down menu in a document

can i type on a scanned document that I copy into word?

Oliver

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Select the graphic and hit Format--Picture, Layout tab, and "send behind
text".
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"scottmary2005" wrote in message
I want to scan a child's worksheet into word and create a drop down menu
with
possible answers for the child to click for the right choice. I can scan
in
the document, but the frame around the document seems to prevent me from
putting the drop down menu field inside where I want it. I can add a text
box, but not a checked box, for say true or false choices or a pull down
menu
for multiple choice. I want my son to be able to use his mouse to
complete
the worksheet.
How do I do this? Remember, I know how to create a pull down menu on a
blank document...I want to use a scanned worksheet and put these fields in
the places other children would use a pencil. My son is disabled. Thank
you.