Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

Default raise level of only one paragaraph without affecting the rest

What version of Word?

Exactly what are you doing to change the level?

If you have "automatically update" checked in the Modify Style dialog for
the style in use, it would explain this behavior--that checkbox makes manual
formatting of one paragraph affect all paragraphs in that style.

See Method I on this page for how to get to the Modify Style dialog and
check this:
http://shaunakelly.com/word/styles/ModifyAStyle.html

On 2/26/06 12:29 AM, "Khoshravan" wrote:

In page layout, I have many paragraphes typed in same level. I want to raise
the level of a paragraph in middle, but it changes the level that paragraph
and all succeeding ones. How is it possible to do raise level of only one
paragaraph without affecting the rest?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/