Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kent Kent is offline

Default Mail merge to email adress

I am using Excel and Word 2003 to do a merge. In the data I have a column
containing 2 email addresses separated by a semicolon, because I want the
document to go to the employee and their manager. I did this because there
does not appear to be a CC field in the merge to email window.

When I try to merge this document to email using the field that contains 2
email addresses I get an error that the recipients can not be found. In this
error message the two email Addresses are in Quotes like this ;
"

I believe the quotes are the problem, how do I fix this. My goal is to merge
and send the document to two people at once for each record in my data