Assia

Hi, you have to intall Adobe software after installing Word in order for the
Adobe software to recognize the Microsoft Office Software. Now that you
upgraded you have to back to your Acrobat software and choose from the "Help"
menu detect and repair command, you may be prompted to insert your Acrobat
software.
Hope this help. I had the same issue. Assia

"Ken" wrote:

I have just upgraded from Word 2000 to Word 2003.

In 2000 when I installed my Acrobat pdf writer a tool bar appeared.
However on 2003 there is no toolbar and wondered whether I can get one on
there.

Ken