Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Upatnite22 Upatnite22 is offline

Default adding more employment to resume template

Hi Summer,

I'm composing an email at this very moment and will email to you very
shortly. Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

"Summer" wrote:

You could just email your document (what version of word do you use?

and I can take a look (fix it).

"Upatnite22" wrote in message
Thank you JoAnn for you response, however, I'm afraid that I missed my
point.
Inserting rows doesn't give me the desired effect that i'm looking for
because there is still the job description table beneath the Job name.
Perhaps if you have the time, you could download the Computer Technician
resume through Word's Getting Started side bar to see the fields that I'm
talking about. Let me know what u think. Thank again.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Just add rows to the table.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Upatnite22" wrote in message
news I'm using the Computer Technician Resume. I need to add addition
employment
history. For each job listed, there seem to be two seperate table
formats,
one for the job name, city, state & year, and one below it for the job
description, how do I add more history? I tried cut & paste, I've also
tried
putting the cursor at the end of the table and hittng Enter, however,
that
will only duplicate the current table but not both the Job name table &
job
description table. HELP!