Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wisconsin Cheesehead Wisconsin Cheesehead is offline

Default Rounding Up Numbers Merged from Excel into Word 2003

I have read all of the strings and advice and figured out the percentage
string. So thanks to everyone on that.

However, I still can't seem to get the correct string to round up the
numbers from Excel. For example, the number in Excel was rounded up from
17.5 to 18. When I merge it, it comes across as 17.5. I've tried a
variety of different things and just can't get it. The last of which was :
{ { MERGEFIELD "DRUG_RQRD" \ # €œ,0} }

Appreciate your feedback and advice.