Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default can't highlight or delete text in a template

Turn on your Headers and Footers, you can change that title then.

(If you have Publisher, you may find it a better program to use for
newsletters but I am biased.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Teri813" wrote in message
Do you mean which template? It's called "newsletter (Dots theme, 3 col)"
--
Teri813

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Unless you tell us which one it is, it's a bit difficult to help you.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Teri813" wrote in message
I downloaded a Word template from the Office Online website, and there's
some
text on page two that I can't highlight to delete. The text says "TYPE
TITLE
HERE" and is in blue. The text doesn't seem to be in a frame or text
box,
it's just there. Help!
--
Teri813