Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I add page numbers Microsoft Office Word 2003

The simplest way, and the one intended for your purposes, is to use Insert |
Page Numbers and choose Top of Page and Right. Note that this is appropriate
only for the simplest documents. For anything more complex (especially if
you will want other content in the header), the method CyberTaz describes is
the correct one.

"fourbluesixpink" wrote in
message ...
this seems like it should be basic, but I can't figure out how to add page
numbers in the upper right hand corners to my documents. Can anyone

explain
how to do this - I'm brand new, so I'd appreciate no computer lingo if
possible - thank you!