Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sheana sheana is offline

Default How to draw a vertical or horizontal line in Word 2003.

When I first asked this question, I was just trying to draw a line vertically
or horizontally across the page, but I'd appreciate it if you would also tell
me how to make table gridlines printable as well. Thanks in advance.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Click on View, Toolbars and select the Drawing Toolbar. There you will find
loads of lines. But whether you want to use a drawn line depends on what you
are trying to do. Are you trying to make the table gridlines printable or
are you trying to draw a line across the page or what?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"sheana" wrote in message
I try to Table--Draw menu, but it doesn't draw a clean line..it wants to
draw a row or column (4 sides). Using the draw menu, it opens up a box.
would like to just draw a simple line! Thanks in advance.