Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I increase contrast of greyed-out header and footer?

That does sound extreme, especially if the text is black and the image the
usual vivid colors. But if it's a problem just on a specific computer, and
adjusting screen brightness and contrast doesn't help, then I don't know
what to suggest.

"TXmom" wrote in message
Yes, I can. But I'd like to at least be able to clearly see where it is
on
the page while I'm editing the main text. I have always been able to, but
on
this computer I can't.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You should be able to see and read it when the header pane is open for
editing.

"TXmom" wrote in message
I've used Word for years, but this is a different computer. When I try
view the whole page, the header is so dim I almost can't see it and
definitely can't read it. I've tried changing the brightness and
contrast
on
the monitor, but that doesn't help, and I can't find any way to adjust
the
contrast on greyed-out items in Word.

I'm using Office 2000 (MS Word).

Any suggestions?