Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How can one unhide a hidden style?

Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S to display the Styles pane. Click the Manage Styles
button. In the Manage Styles dialog box, click the Recommend tab. Select the
style name. Click the Show button. Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Loren Mayhew" wrote in message
in Word 2007, I need to use Header 2, but it is hidden. I can see and even
modify it in Manage Styles, but I cannot find anyway to unhide it and add
it
to my quick styles. I tried to get around the problem by making my own
Header
2 but Word won't let me do that either because Header 2 is a reserved
name.
HELP!

Loren Mayhew