trisham

Tell me more.

Trisha

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Ooops. I'll be you've got it on now!

On occasion, it's possible to recover parts of documents from leftover
temporary files. Some utilities can also recover deleted files. In my
experience, I've found neither approach fully or predictably reliable, and
only worth pursuing if the lost information is irreplaceable.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"trisham" wrote in message
I didn't have backups turned on. Thanks for the reply.

Trisha

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Probably not, unless you had backups turned on. Look in the folder where
the
document was stored... look for documents named "Backup of {deleted
filename].DOC".

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"trisham" wrote in message
I have mistakenly deleted a document I need from Microsoft Word 2002.
Can
restore it?