Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge with Attachement Fail

How many Sections are there in the document in the mailmerge result window?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"manne142" wrote in message
Hi, i'm trying do do what you suggest, executing a new mailmerge and
running
the macro from the mailmerge result window. I still get mails with the
body
text and attachement in only the first mail and only the attachement in
the
rest. I'm using office 2007.
--
--manne142--

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

It sounds like you have not executed the mailmerge that contains the body
text to a new document and had that document as the active document when
you
ran the macro.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"PS" wrote in message
I've taken Doug's advice and prepared the mail merge with attachment
and
sent
via email. However, only the very first one received the main body
(text)
in
html. For the second and third receiptants, they can only receive the
attachments, but not the text itself. Do you have a clue?

The outlook I use is Outlook 2003 and Word is 2002.

Thanks.