Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Why can't I see shading on my screen?

If the same shading in the same document shows up on another computer,
then you need to adjust the contrast setting of your monitor. There
should be buttons or dials on the bottom of the monitor to make the
adjustments.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 11 May 2010 02:14:01 -0700, suroora
wrote:

I cannot see pale shading on my screen. This happened with watermarks--I
inserted one, but could not tell if it worked and had to go look at it on
another comptuer. And I opened a document with some paragraphs shaded in pale
green and couldn't see them.

I'm using Word 2003 on Windows XP.

Thanks,
Suroor