Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Can I text wrap to create two columns within a table?

Would it work to use snaking columns instead of a table?

http://word.mvps.org

"rakcsd" wrote in message
news
The document created has several headers for different services and below
the
headers will be the associated tasks. This list needs to be alphabetical
and
needs updating on a regular basis. I was wondering whether there was any
way
to insert a table and then have the text wrap from one column to the next
so
when edits are performed the whole sheet doesn't need to be reformatted?