Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Missing Mail Merge Label

Too many «Next Record» fields.

http://word.mvps.org

"Victor Delta" wrote in message
Hi

I wonder if anyone can please point me in the right direction with this
one.

Using Office 2003, I've created a set of 2x7 labels using Word Mail Merge
fed from a data source in an Excel spreadsheet.

The odd thing is that between every sheet of labels one record goes
missing i.e. between the last label on sheet x and the first on sheet x+1,
a record exists but no label is produced. Everything else works perfectly!

Can anyone suggest why this might be happening please? I've tried
everything I can think of!

Thanks,